Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Behind the decision....

I've thought long and hard. The latest tag from thess is not an easy one. I mean, it actually required me to think, analyze and look back at my past actions. She wants me to reveal to everyone the driving force behind my decision of doing pro-blogging.

Let me retrace a couple of steps back. When we moved to the U.S., I had to give up my job. It was a great job with a lot of great benefits, I earned in Euros and had the perfect work hours (M-F/8am-2pm). We lived a spoiled life in Germany. We didn't pay for a house nor utilities except for our phone bills. We had the steady flow of extra cash and we didn't have to think twice about buying what we wanted. We travelled a lot. And I was able to spoil some family members too. But all that stopped once we got here (for the meantime at least, until we get back into the full swing of things). We bought a house and we're now responsible for paying our own utility bills. We can't be careless with our money anymore because we have more responsibilities. Plus, my current job right now is good only for daycare and some "me" time. So one can imagine the adjustment I (and the whole family) had gone through.

I can't exactly remember if it was in an email or a comment in my blog that girlie opened up the idea of problogging to me. I tried it, and voila! It's addictive. I was reluctant to cash my first paycheck because I just could't believe I got paid for blogging.


~ TAG STARTS HERE ~



BEHIND THE DECISION by Thesserie
Instruction:
Please share the reason/s why you decided to do ads/paid posts. State how your earning is helping you in any way.
Pass it to 2 bloggers/publishers only.
After my name, list ALL your monetized blogs. If you have more than one blog, add the next blogs by using numbers only (such as 1, 2, 3, see my example) instead of long links.
Use the button but please no direct linking.
I would really appreciate it if you could drop me a line should you decide to entertain this tag. I would like to pay you a visit and add you on my list.
Thesserie, 2 & 3, Gimme A Break!

I'm tagging Cheh and francine.

2 Comments:

At 1:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rhada, maraming salamat sa pagpapaunlak mo sa tag na ito...alam ko medyo pinagpawisan ka nga ng kaunti dahil dito ha ha!
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I admire you for sponsoring posts and using your earnings to help folks u love..and its right to enjoy it as well, after all we do the work odiba? *lol*

again, thank you neybor!! *muah*

 
At 3:14 AM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i think i left a comment first, then it was followed by emails na ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home