Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Cable problems

Finally I've had enough of the cable issues. We had cable installed in all of the bedrooms upstairs, but we're never really able to watch cable because it wasn't working. Steven's TV has channels but not all of them have sound. Alexis' has pictures, no sound. Ours has pictures and sounds, but the connection goes on and off. It's frustrating but I finally did a service call. First, they were supposed to be here between 2 and 4 pm. They didn't get here until 5 past 4. OK fine. I was patient. Next they said it was the TV's that had the problems. OK fine. So they left without really helping me except for to show up and basically mock our almost brand new LCD TV.

I think Im going to switch providers. I dont need to be paying $150 a month (phone/internet/cable package) if Im not satisfied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home