Sunday, November 04, 2007

In a different light

If there's one particular subject i wasn't good at in school, it's Math. I can do the basic stuff and simple math problems with ease but when it comes to the more complicated ones, I lose track. I didn't have the patient to sit there and figure things out. I didn't have the discipline to follow the methods taught. I was half-listening most the time. I relied heavily on intelligent guess followed by trial and error.

Now that I am a parent, I hope and pray that my child doesn't experience the same. I want her to be good in Math. I don't want her to lose interest like I did. And if what it boils down to is for me to hire Math Tutors, so be it. I'd be more than glad to. I want her to see math as a friend not a fiend.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home