Sunday, November 25, 2007

blogvertise

The idea of earning money through my blog sounded too good to be true at first. I was cynical. It sounded too easy. And I know money doesn't come easy. The concept is pretty simple as well. You register your blog. You write about the products or services. You earn money. There must be a catch, right? WRONG!

The only catch is the money that starts coming in my paypal account. ME LIKE IT A LOT!!! So, I'm at a point right now where I want to take it up a notch higher. I'm going to blogvertise! Blogvertise is unique in a way that I can still be the blogger that I am and earn money in the process. With blogvertise, I can write up an entry about the internet advertiser however I want! I can review the site, compliment it, relate to it somehow in my daily life, and heck, I can even complain about it!! Isn't that cool??

I'm excited. Really, I am.

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM , Blogger N@dine said...

Hey! How do you like this site? Does it work for you? I saw you have links to other sites that pay you for your blogs, how do you like those? Is it worth it?
I signed up at blogvertise and already got one task..I hope, it continues like that, it seems like it is fun.
Thanks for that idea!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home