Monday, November 19, 2007

SCARRED

We are billeted at the Holiday Inn (French Quarter) in Perrysburg, Ohio for the whole weekend. The entire hotel was reserved just for the Cleveland Recruiting Battalion. It's kinda cool. People are still partying outside. Loud music. Drunk soldiers and wives. The kids and I chose to stay in the room and watch some TV. Hubby is playing poker with some of his guys. I'm glad I have Alexis' laptop with me.

Want to hear something funny? Steven has a scratch on his right hand. It's a teenie-weenie scratch but he's insisting on putting a band-aid on it. OK, where in the heck am I going to find a band-aid? I told him we don't have any band-aid here, and that made him fuss more. I kissed the boo-boo but that didn't help either. But since my middle name is McGyver, hehe, I found a solution to his problem. Panty liner! BWAHAHAHAHA. Poor thing, he doesn't know any better. He has a panty liner wrapped around his boo-boo right now. BWAHAHAHAHA. Oh my, he's going to be scarred for life!

10 Comments:

At 2:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nyahahaha wawang bata!!

happy weekend sexy neyborhood! muaah

 
At 4:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha parang luka luka akong tumawa dito sa kwento mo! sana hinati mo man lang para di ganun kalapad, waaaaaah!
teka pag di ka na busy may tag awards ako for you:)

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Analyse said...

ang kulit naman talaga ni mommy!

 
At 3:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

bad mommy! bad! bad! bad!

wawa naman inaanak kong hilaw...

nyahahahaha!

(bad ninang! bad! bad! bad!)

 
At 1:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

inday tagged kita ha! pls check.

Monday na monday eh tinatag hehe

happy week ahead!

 
At 1:46 PM , Blogger tintin said...

I am literally laughing my ass off right now!

 
At 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mwahahahahahaha!!!! Lukalukang ina, maabilidad pero lukaluka nga! Sumakit panga ko sa katatawa sa iyo!!

kumusta party, sumakit ba panga sa kakangiti? curious ako, tagal naman update eh :P

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ladies: hahaha wawa talaga ang bunsusoy ko....wala syang kamuwang muwang lol! kulit kasi eh, iiyak iyak at naghahanap ng band-aid hahahaha

 
At 11:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rhada!

Got here from Thess's blog. Got curious with your blog after she described it.

Can't help but really laugh! Bwahahaha!... If your son only knew, what do you think he'll say now? :)

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

sofie: thanks for dropping by! i've seen your pictures before, nung nag-EB kayo nina neybor thess and mamah Beng.

oh my, when my son grows up, lagot si mommy kapag nalaman nya ito lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home