Thursday, November 08, 2007

Miracle invention

I was getting ready for work one morning when, after brushing my teeth, the filling fell out of my front tooth. I didn't make a big fuss about it, I figured I'd just drop by the dentist's office after work hours and have it fixed. Grave mistake!! It felt really awkward the entire day as I kept on feeling with my tounge the spot where the filling was. Talking was kind of funny too. I was too self-concious about my missing filling. The hole was big enough for an airplane (ok, im exaggerating) and I was afraid people would notice. It was really uncomfotable, almost unbearable when I had something cold or hot to drink. And food particles kept getting stuck in the hole. It was torture!

I sure wish there was something I could do about it. I sure wish I'd known about Dentemp OS at the time!! The 60 minute solution could have saved me from pain and embarrassment. It provides fast, temporary relief of pain and discomfort. Just remove it from its plastic vial and it's ready to use. No Mess! No Mixing! Several Applications in each vial. It Replaces lost fillings and may be used to temporarily cement loose crowns. You can eat on it within 30 minutes of setting. All products have been tested and fully comply with FDA Regulations for Oral Care. No wonder, Dentemp OS is developed by a dentist. I say, he's a genius!

The emergency visit to the dentist was a bit costly. But I've learned my lesson. It won't happen again because I'm not taking any chances. I'm stashing Dentemp OS temporary dental repair kit in my medicine cabinet.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home