Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Digital Camera

Perhaps one of the best things I've spent money on is my DSC-P200 digital camera. Truth be told, I spent very little on this 7.2 megapixel Cybershot by Sony. I had just received a little bonus from work at that time, so I used it to buy a digital camera in my favorite hot pink color. It goes well with my hot pink iPod and my hot pink Motorolla razor.

My digital camera is awesome because it's very easy to use. It's multifunctional, capable of recording video as well. Little Stevie goofs around a lot and I can easily capture those moments with the camera. Trust me, if it gets more complicated than point and shoot, I'm through! I also like the fact that I can download pictures right into my computer just by inserting the memory stick into the computer's card reader. I can easily attach pictures in the emails that I send my family in Germany and the Philippines. I love taking pictures of the kids and creating online photo albums. And when I want to have pictures printed, I just go to WalMart and have them printed for me while I shop.

Anyway, when time comes for an upgrade, I think I'm taking it a notch higher. I have my eyes set on a Nikon D40x. I don't think I'll go wrong with Nikon. With it's 10.2 megapixel, I bet I can take clearer, crisper pictures. What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home