Saturday, February 23, 2008

Yehey!!!!


Congratulations Ann and James for a beautiful, healthy baby girl Annysha Jazlyn Alcaraz Buckhalter!! Wohooooooooooo!!! I bet you are very excited about this new addition to your family, I can tell by the baby clothes galore that now fill your closet. Relax, they grow up so fast. I know you guys waited soooooooo long, and prayed hard for this. I'm glad you guys never gave up. She is the answer to your prayers! I can't wait to see you guys, and hold her in my arms. Give her lots of hugs and kisses from us! Love yah guys!

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you can have fun dressing her up in all those cute baby clothes you received! Yay! Congrats!

 
At 11:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey congrats sa kanila kamo. (that's if they remember me hehe)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home