Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Brrr Again!


It's winter in Michigan

And the gentle breezes blow,
70 miles per hour at 52 below!
Oh, how I love Michigan
When the snows up to your butt;
You take a breath of winter air
And your nose is frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
I guess I'll hang around.
I could never leave Michigan
Cause I'm frozen to the ground.

********
Was laughing my A$$ off when I read this forwarded email. We are currently under a winter storm (again!). Send in the moving trucks, I need to get out of here! lol

8 Comments:

At 11:28 AM , Blogger tintin said...

I'm freezing just looking at this.

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger marie said...

brrrrrr..... yelong yelo as in.

 
At 9:26 PM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

this is one funny...haha, dali moving trucks!

 
At 6:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ladies, I swear, I can't wait for Spring! I bet we'll have the most beautiful spring ever, grabe ba naman kasi ang winter eh!

 
At 4:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe aliw! pero bilib ako ha,nasisingitan ng sideline :D

Preho lang din dito sa DE Brrr din ang paligid ligid.Miss ko rin si Spring!:)

Happy weekend mamuah!

 
At 6:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

ChehChay: Sabi nga ng mom ko eh malamig din daw sa DE ngayon...gravecious talaga. Kakaiba ang freezer this year hehe.

Nahalata mo pala yung singit ha? Avah, sayang din yun hahahaha

 
At 2:51 AM , Blogger justice said...

sa lahat ng toilet, eto pinakamabango hehe

 
At 4:41 AM , Blogger Francesca said...

dear dear dear, and my madame is there for two weeks business deals.

Yay, she would miss Nice France asap, lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home