Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dear Santa


Dear Santa,

I know I'm in your naughty list this year. Life got too hectic, not a single Christmas card got sent out from my mailbox. I bet my friends are thrilled! I was a lot better last year, for I managed to send 4 out of the 10 cards I wrote. It's not all my fault you know. I have a perfectly good excuse. Time flew by real fast. All I know is at the beginning of 2008, I blinked and all of a sudden, I'm at the end of it. I was totally caught by surprise. So, if you happen to drop by my friends' homes (because hopefully they did a better job than me), please, pretty please, wish all of them A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR (coming from the very bottom of my fart, err, heart)!!!

Love,
rhadanella.

P.S.
If it makes you feel better, I want you to know that each time I receive a card, be from the snail mail or ecard online, I feel this deep sense of guilt. I promise to be better next year. To prove I'm serious, I'll buy the Christmas cards the day after Christmas at huge discount so I can have them ready for next year. So in 2009, you can forget about the lump of coal and snowman poop because I deserve the HDTV that's on top of my 2009 Christmas list.

8 Comments:

At 11:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS, dear Rhada and family!!

 
At 4:25 PM , Blogger Beng said...

Hi Rhads,

Thank you so much my dear friend.

May your days be happy, heart be light. And your Christmas be joyful and bright.

Merry Christmas to you and family.

 
At 11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Rhada,

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

 
At 4:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha loka!

Merry Christmas, Malditing!!!

 
At 11:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's wishing you the best of the years and merry christmas rhada!

 
At 2:43 PM , Blogger tintin said...

Don't need a card! Just keep up the sassy writing. ;)

Warm greetings to you and your family Rhada!

 
At 8:33 AM , Blogger justice said...

i forgive you bwahaha ;-)

happy new year oy!

 
At 4:22 AM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

uy swerte ako at isa ako sa apat na nakatanggap last year, woohoo!

buti nalang sobrang busy din ako at kahit na e-card e di man lang kita napadalhan, kaya di ka guilty sakin, hehe. sorry at di rin yata kita nabati, kaya eto ang late merry christmas and a happy new year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home