Saturday, November 29, 2008

twilight

I watched Twilight with Alexis today. She read the Twilight series of books last summer that's why she's very excited to see the first book's screen adaptation. To be honest, I think I enjoyed it more than her. I felt super *kilig* like a teenager. There are no love scenes, but you can feel the sexual tension between the two bidas. Feel na feel ko ang tumatagos na titig ni Edward. Hindi sya masyadong kagwapuhan pero animalistic ang appeal. Type ng lola! hehe.

Anyway, on our way home eh chinika ko si Lexi. I'm excited to find out how the love story progressed. I wanted to read the books, but I found out all four were borrowed by her friends. Buti pa sya, alam na ang mangyayari. She said she liked the book better than movie. I could tell it was a bit awkward for her to watch the kissing scenes. She got really excited though when she saw the preview of the next Potter movie. She made me promise to take her to the movie theater when it comes out in July. Of course I will.

P.S. The twilight franchise is getting so big, the mall close to home already has a specialty store selling mostly twilight promotional items

10 Comments:

At 1:29 AM , Blogger tintin said...

Someone who understands! I felt like a high school girl giggling and giddy at the sexual tension between the two of them. The things he would say to Bella made me swoon!!! I didn't even get that feeling while reading the book. Suffice to say that I like Kristen Stewart's bella better than the book, without all the obsession over Edward's beauty, blah blah blah. She appeared more put-together than the book Bella.

You should read the books!

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

tin: OMG!! Super kilig talaga ako that I had to remind myself many many many times I AM NO LONGER A TEENAGER!!!

I told Alexis to get the books back, pronto! hehe.

 
At 12:45 AM , Blogger justice said...

lintek! tagal ng showing date dito. i also like the beauty of the vamp. ang mysterious ng kanyang appeal.

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hehe konting tiis na lang kumare. sabi ko nga, kung ganun kalakas ang appeal ng vamp eh papakagat na lang ako heeheh

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger Analyse said...

i've heard/read a lot of good reviews kaya lang, di pa showing dito, at kung showing man, di rin makalabas ang lola :(

 
At 12:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

papanuorin ko ito

 
At 10:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

naku, mapanood nga rin itong movie na 'to! may nagsabi na rin sa akin na grabe daw ang appeal ni vamp eh. hehehe

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ana: set up a "me time", para mapanood mo ang movie. promise, maaaliw ka....

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

don Ser: let me know what you think, from a guy's perspective :-)

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Des: hala sige, nood ka na....let me know kung naakit ka din ni fafa Edward.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home