Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday

Had our first snowfall this morning. The snowflakes were huge and they were beautiful!! Hubby is out hunting with his dad and bro-in-law. It's the start of deer hunting season here in Michigan and he left very early this morning to man his post (deer blind) at the farm. *phone rings* brb.

It was hubby on the phone. He said he just missed a buck. He took aim at it, shot, and missed. He said his scope is a bit fogged up from the nasty weather. They saw six deer so far.

Anyway, I cooked rice and adobo for us here at home. The kids loved it! I pigged out of course. I've given up on the diet thing. And I'm too chicken to try even the top rated diet pills.

When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm not hungry, I eat. period.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM , Blogger justice said...

aaah the beauty of eating kumare!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home