Thursday, December 04, 2008

Big move

Official move date to our new office is the 15th of December. Our last day in the old office is the 12th. Everyone's busy preparing for the move. Next weekend will be truly hectic for everyone except moi because my whole family will be in Columbus, Ohio for the annual Cleveland recruiting battalion military gala. Which reminds me, I still don't have a DRESS to wear!!!!!!!!!! arggghhhh

I got the chance to see the new branch last Friday and I must say I was truly impressed. It's beautiful and much bigger than the old one. The office furnitures are brand spanking new. Exciting.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM , Blogger justice said...

hay kami naman kaka-officially move in lang nung Dec 1. nasa Pinas ako for that big day pero I was here (Nov.27) when we were moving furnitures and all. kapagod!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home