Wednesday, February 04, 2009

When is it going to stop

Oh summer, oh summer, where art thou? The ground hog saw it's shadow so it means 6 more weeks of winter for us. It's been a crazy winter so far. The farmer's almanac predicted it to be this way. We had a nice beautiful sunny day yesterday at 35 degrees fahrenheit. Today we're back to single digit. Crap! And when it's cold, all I do is eat. I guess my body needs more fuel this time of year. I took the day off from work today because Lexi has an important event at school at 1 pm. After that, I'll have the whole afternoon to myself. Maybe it's the perfect time for me to browse the stores at the mall and look for some weight loss pills, but not before stuffing my face with greasy fast food. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home