Saturday, April 18, 2009

Make up advice

I'm not your typical girly-girl. I'm not high maintenance specially on skin care products. I do moisturize a lot and I use Nivea lotion for my skin. I don't put a lot of make-up on mainly because I don't know how. I wish I did. I'd love to play with colors/hues, but I'm afraid bright colors will only make me look like a clown. I do use a bit of foundation/face powder, lipstick, mascara and blush when I go to work. I favor earth tones because I think they look more natural.

Do you use a lot of make-up? What advice can you give a novice like me?

2 Comments:

At 1:17 AM , Blogger justice said...

i do use them but NOT to change my face...di tipong pag gising ko eh pati ako eh magulat kung sinong strrranger yung nasa salamin haha

earth tones mostly ako pero nagiging adventurous depende sa damit.

sayo? try lining brown liquid eyeliner sa talukap ng mata (mala-cleo) tapos, nudish/gold shimmerer lipstick.

 
At 8:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i like your style kumare. i like the way you play with colors. sinubukan ko din, kaso eh hindi umubra sa aking kayumangging kulay...hehe

i'll try brown eyeliner...so far eh blk pa lang ang nasusubukan ko.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home