Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Vacation Mode



It's spring break and we're currently at Traverse City, Michigan (5-6 hours away from home). Booked a mini-vacation at Great Wolf Lodge. The scenery is awesome. Kids are excited, so are we. It'll be fun. Stopped by a Coach outlet store along the way. Found the same purse I bought for mom at 50% off. I was a little ticked off that I paid full price, so I did what any normal person would do. I bought another one, different color, with matching wallet for MOI. hahahaha (evil laugh) Can't really blame me though, hubby kept pushing me to get it for myself (he didn't have to push so hard). bwahahahaha

8 Comments:

At 10:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow kumare may coach ka na...ano feeling?! (joke)

ako meron din, kutsero nga lang hahaha

enjoy your vacation! mwah!

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger Francesca said...

kala ko COACH is a rolling van na naging ala cinderella ka, haha.

musta musta bisous kisses...

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger cpsanti said...

hahaha! you decision to buy the coah wallet in a different color made me laugh out loud---i would have done the same thing! ;-)

 
At 4:15 PM , Anonymous Sofie said...

Hello Rhada,

I wouldn't even notice coz I'm not really into brands. Di ko nga alam yang Coach na yan e. Ganoon na ba talaga ako kahuli sa fashion at brands? O my gosh! :) Keber ko sa mga brands na yan. Hehehe... Basta maganda yong bag at reasonable ang price kahit anong brand, buy agad. :)

Anyway, have a great vacation!

 
At 11:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Kumare: kutsero? di ba pagkain yun? ehek, puchero pala ibig kong sabihon pancit canton hehehe

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

madam fran cesca: Coach eh yung tawag nila sa Economy class ng airline di ba? hehehe

muwah

 
At 11:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

cpsanti: thanks for dropping by! i kinda regret buying it though, i'm not really used to spending money on myself.
anyways, have a good day!!!

 
At 11:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

sofie: neither am i! i don't really care for the brand. therefore, i plea "temporary insanity" dahil nahalina ako nung purse hehehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home