Sunday, July 26, 2009

Insurance

I was a bit ticked-off when I received a new insurance quote from our home insurance company. Sure, they've added a few new things to upgrade the policy but it came with a price. Our insurance premium went up by 15% a year. Not that it's a going to create a huge dent in our pocket, but in this economy, 15% is still 15%. Plus, I don't like not having the say so in the matter. We weren't asked if we agreed to the new terms, we were just told "it is the new term". I've been meaning to call our insurance lady up to bitch and complain about it but our Escrow account already paid the premium. Plus, I've got a lot of more important things on my plate to attend to. So what's the next best thing to do? Blog about it!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:28 AM , Anonymous proactol said...

Hi there

Really nice seam of insurance with great discount.

Thanks
james

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home