Sunday, June 07, 2009

Unstoppable jaws

I weighed myself this morning and I'm too embarrassed to share what my scale tells me. Hint. 20. lbs. over. weight. I don't look fat, but I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. I'm to a point where I'm looking for the best diet pills on the market. I refuse to buy new clothes to accommodate my new fuller figure. I'm still hoping to go back to my old weight and fit in my old clothes. I have a lot of office clothes I can wear if only I lose a bit "cargo" in my mid-section.

Anyway, nuff said. I'm going on a diet tomorrow. Meantime, I'm going to devour the baby back ribs, corn on the cob, baked potatoes with sour cream we're having for dinner tonight.

1 Comments:

At 3:13 AM , Blogger justice said...

kumare, we're on the same boat but never mind. take it or leave it haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home