Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fat Burner

Seriously, I never thought I'd have issues with my weight. I've always been on the "meaty" side, which I consider healthy. I never wanted to look anorexic like those Hollywood celebrities. But lately, I've been losing control. It's harder for me to lose the extra pounds now that I'm older. I know I need to exercise and eat healthy but I'm always tired and drained of energy (not uncommon when you lack exercise).

I know I need to be proactive. And I'll start by reading about Betastax reviews. There are a lot of fat burners out there that promise quick results but I'm not for that. I want to lose weight the healthy way. I need to step-up and be disciplined if I want to go back to my ideal weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home