Friday, May 15, 2009

Bad acne

Banana. Give me a banana and I'll devour it right at this second. I heard bananas can cure acne. And whoever said that might be right. Heck, I've never seen a monkey who suffers from acne (tee hee). While I, on the other hand still get freakin' zits from time to time! And I thought I was past puberty. I didn't sign up for a lifetime supply of zits. It bothers me most especially when it sprouts at the most unexpected places. Like on your chin. Or the tip of your nose. When is it going to end?

So I guess the question is, Banana or Acnetix?? I shall wait and see.

3 Comments:

At 1:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in my 40's and also have the same problem. Try PROACTIV and you won't regret it. Getting rid of pimples used to be my problem but I can honestly say that my face is all clean now. Got tons of prescriptions from my dermatologist but those didn't help either. When a friend of mine told me to try it coz she's also using it, I went and bought it right away and I haven't had any breakouts ever since! PROACTIV really works!!

 
At 10:24 PM , Blogger justice said...

kumare, you forgot to mention--bumbunan haha! maluha-luha ako pag naba-brush ko waaah

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha OO nga no?? Ang sakit! aguy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home