Monday, June 01, 2009

Exercise

The weather was beautiful yesterday so I decided to help hubby with yard work. He's been working hard on maintaining our lawn and I felt it's about time I get off my lazy butt and do something productive. I decided to trim the bushes. I used the electric trimmer so it was really no big deal. I was really proud of myself when I finished. It was good exercise too, the perfect workout. I was aching everywhere when I woke up this morning.

Speaking of exercise, I wonder where I can get the motivation to start a regimen? I bought an elliptical 2 years ago and it's been collecting dust in the basement since. I looked at treadmills and been wanting to buy one but I'm afraid it'll suffer the same fate as the elliptical machine.

How do you motivate yourself? Help!

4 Comments:

At 12:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look at the mirror ng mala-eva attire--enough na yon to convince me to workout. But knowing that my back problems and blood circulation has improved due to regular exercise was far more motivating :)

 
At 8:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hehehe wa epek ang mirror sa akin kumare. hindi pa rin ako matinag. i don't have the energy to exercise, but i know i need to exercise to have energy. a little bit ironic.

 
At 3:31 AM , Blogger marie said...

Hi rhads! came for updates, missed blogging.

 
At 12:25 AM , Anonymous djdoris said...

Nowadays, you really need to exercise. Why? To KEEP the doctors away. Start to be health conscious. Eat right and exercise regularly. I have been doing Jazzercise after work and it helps me release tension.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home