Sunday, May 24, 2009

Keeping things simple

I have several memory sticks for our different cameras. The point-and-shoot novice photographer that I am, I find memory sticks really convenient. I like the fact that after taking pictures, I can just stick it in the computer and voila! photos uploaded in no time. A big plus for one who likes to keep things simple. I recently bought one with bigger memory so I'm able to record kids' events or even random goofy stuff in my camera. Like this one....

Really the best day ever!

3 Comments:

At 11:40 PM , Blogger justice said...

kumare, ang saya ng mga lukaret/lukarot mo...si Teban gaya kay ate lexi niya...nahapo ba?

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

kulitan to the max talaga kumare!
parang mga energizer bunny.

 
At 1:44 AM , Blogger Francesca said...

GOOD EXERCISE!
before bedtime bà yàn or àfter, hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home