Tuesday, July 14, 2009

tsk

Thanks to FB, I was able to reconnect to some of my former buddies in our old military community in Germany. We've all done a lot of cross country moving and have been busy with our lives that we lost touch. It's hard to keep friends when you have to move every 3 or so years. But that's the military life style and there's not much I can do about it.

I fault myself sometimes for not making the first move. I guess I'm not really good at reaching out. A friend is only an email or a phone call away. It's sad that there are times when I can't even do one or the other.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM , Blogger justice said...

Kumare, tignan mo ako, walang tigil sa kakabagabag sayo ;-) as we age, our memory fails us at takot kong malimutan mo ako hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home