Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow day

So we finally got hammered. Winter's been really mild until yesterday. Now we are deep in snow. I couldn't even get out of our subdivision this morning to go to work. I had to turn around because it was really hard to control my car, which was already on a 4-wheel drive mode. I was slipping and sliding on the sea of snow. I almost hit my neighbors' mailbox, and that was the final straw. I wasn't going to risk my life nor my car so I could play hero at work. So here I am at home, spending time with my kids. I can let them play in the snow later on. I might as well join in. Then we'll probably huddle by the outdoor fireplace drinking our hot cocoa. Perfect!!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:17 AM , Blogger justice said...

kung anong lamig dyan, syang INIT (bold letters please) dito!

tama, just use it to have more quality time with the fam :-) ingat!

 
At 6:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

kumare, i heard nga eh. Sa Pinas din daw eh sobrang init....parang baliw na ang weather. 49 States dito sa US ang nagkaroon ng snow. Pati yung mga lugar na hindi naman dati tinatamaan eh tinamaan this year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home