Saturday, April 17, 2010

Shopping

So I was at the grocery store the other day just wanting to buy a couple items I needed for the house. I ended up filling my cart with a lot of non-essentials but "sale" items. The cashier, after printing the receipt on her tm-t88iv thermal printer, chuckled when I shared my story. It never fails. And I do this all the time. My grocery bill is up, but I don't mind. I know I'm not alone in this. I hear the same story from my friends. We all agree there's a conspiracy at the grocery store, and we all are willing victims.

2 Comments:

At 2:55 AM , Blogger justice said...

hahaha kumare, am usually a victim and am trying hard to win over this temptation once and for all...in the process, in the process.

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

OO nga eh...dapat siguro ipa-ban natin ang mga sarili natin sa grocery stores hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home