Saturday, June 05, 2010

bits and pieces

Mom left yesterday to go back to Germany. It was a really short 6-week vacation. It's so nice to have her here. She spoils us with her cooking. Mom is the best cook! I never have to worry about preparing dinner when I come home from work when she was here. I get to relax and focus on other things. I only have one complain though. I gained another 5 pounds!! I wish I could have focused more on exercise. My clothes don't fit right anymore. It's time for quick weight loss diets. On the other hand, I just changed my mind. We are going to Florida on vacation and there is no way I'm going to deprive myself when on vacation. I'll do the dieting later...

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM , Blogger justice said...

kumare, i hear ya loud and clear!
we only live once and vacations are NOT everyday...so kumare, enjoy...there's always another day for diet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home