Saturday, May 01, 2010

My Saturday

I woke up to the sound of thunder early this morning. I had left our bedroom window open last night so fresh air can breeze through the room. There's a heavy downpour of rain, far from the beautiful sun shiny days we've had all throughout the week. I didn't want to get out of bed, but I had to be at work. Our door mats were soaking wet I'm glad the water didn't get in my shoes. The work day was busy, as it was the first of the month. We were lined up to the door until after 12. I was tired, but I still managed to smile. I was glad when it was over. I hurried home and ate lunch, then I crashed on the couch. I had a really nice nap.

Will be leaving the house soon. It's going to be a long night again. I love weekends!

3 Comments:

At 7:19 PM , Blogger marie said...

haaaay buti nalang long week-end din dito.Take care always:)

 
At 9:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

buti nga jan Ate Marie, holiday ang May 1. Dito, hindi. Work Work Work.

 
At 10:40 PM , Blogger justice said...

kumare, niliteral nila na LABOR day ngeks ;-0

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home