Saturday, April 17, 2010

the waiting game

After changing mom's flight itinerary, I immediately called her up to tell her the latest news. She's relieved that I was able to rebook her flight, and that she'll still make it here in time for Steven's 7th birthday. Of course, that all depends on the Icelandic volcano activity. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I know mom's a bit disappointed because she'd been waiting long for this. She even has her diabetic socks packed. No, she's not diabetic, but we heard that diabetic socks can help reduce the risk of deep vein thrombosis during long flights. We are a bit disappointed as well because we are uber excited to see her. But we all understand that it's better to err on the side of caution. Besides, what's one more week of waiting?

3 Comments:

At 2:59 AM , Blogger justice said...

hay, ang saya na namang kitakits ng pamilya yan!

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

OO nga kumare, medyo nabitin nga lang..

 
At 5:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is beyond awesome. I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I will follow some of these tips.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home