Saturday, April 17, 2010

See yah later, alligator :-)

After days of wondering, we finally got confirmation that mom's flight out of Frankfurt is cancelled. The volcano in Iceland has been wreaking havoc in the European airspace and has grounded several flights. It took me several hours to get connected to a Delta rep due to high call volume, but when I did, I'm completely satisfied at the way they handled my request. Honestly, I don't mind at all that they cancelled the flight. I'd rather be on the safe side, and I'm glad that the airlines are taking the necessary precautions. I'd rather see my mom, and the riding boots that she's bringing me from Germany, at a later date than not see her at all.

2 Comments:

At 2:57 AM , Blogger justice said...

yes, i so agree. safety first.

teka, anong "riding" boots?

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

kumare, tsuk tsak chenes lang yang boots anson roa na yan para sa peyd fost. hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home