Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hammer Time

An old friend who is also an FB buddy recently posted on her status that while in an Apple store waiting to get a new phone and iphone accessories, MC Hammer walked in! How cool is that? I'm not a big fan of him, but who can forget "Can't touch this" and those freaky looking pants he wore back in the days? I forgot what it's called, but it became a huge fad. Oh,and let's not forget about the haircut too. It's funny reminiscing about the old days. Funnier whenever I see my daughter's reactions to the kinds of clothes we wore back then lol. hmmmm, I wonder if MC Hammer got a discount?

1 Comments:

At 5:27 AM , Blogger justice said...

memories! ayayayay!
alyanna gives me the which planet do you come from look when i sometimes watch youtube videos with them of OUR generation hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home