Sunday, November 07, 2010

gifts

I happened to glance at Alexis' Christmas wish list and I saw an assortment of goodies she wants for Christmas. She wishes for mostly Harry Potter stuff, and they shouldn't be hard to get. She's a big Harry Potter fan and she's influencing her little brother with it. Pretty soon, he'll start reading the HP series just like her big sister did. She even dressed up as one of Hogwart's students for halloween. Hubs and I will probably end up giving her a bunch little of HP stuff. That'll make her happy.

She'll also probably get a new laptop with document management software. She does a lot of school work and it should help her. shhhh. She's not supposed to know yet. I hope she's not reading my blog. tee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home