Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dream vacation

Hubs and I always talk about a winter family vacation in one of the ski resorts up North. An all inclusive resort where one can enjoy fun activities and sip hot cocoa by the bonfire, all bundled up after resting worn out skis on a thule ski rack. I wish! We're always couped up in the house during winter time and we'd love to break the habit. He grew up in Michigan and is used to outdoor activities during the winter time. I, on the other hand grew up in a tropical country where the sun always shine. Our kids, unfortunately are growing up to be a lot like me, happy and content inside the house. I realize I need to put a stop to this and allow them to enjoy the beauty Mother nature has to offer. I need to change my ways and try to enjoy winter more so my kids can do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home