Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy

Finally, the family was able to spend quality time this weekend. Saturday was shut because I had to work plus the weather wasn't cooperating. Hubs and I talked about going to the fresh market in Cleveland today but I thought the kids would be bored to death. I suggested going to Levis Commons in Perrysburg for lunch and a movie afterwards. Nagoya, a favorite Japanese restaurant was our choice for grubs and The Three Stooges was the movie pick. Lunch was filling as usual and we had time to kill, so we decided to take a walk to Books-A-Million where Steven found a xbox 360 controller on sale. Alexis found some books she had been wanting to read. After the bookstore, we went to the Yogurt shop and had free samples before making our own concoction. The movie was OK, not as funny as I remember.

It was indeed a beautiful weekend for us. Tomorrow the kids go back to school and I go back to the grind. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home