Monday, March 18, 2013

WIndy City

I never really realized the beauty of Chicago until last weekend. I've been to Chicago at least twice in the past but I never really got the opportunity to explore the city. Sunday was a first for us. We took the train from our hotel to downtown and we walked a few blocks until we reached the starting point of the trolley tour. It was cold and windy and we had to make a few stops to starbucks so we can warm up with hot cocoa. The tour was exciting. My kids were giggling when the tour guide revealed the true meaning of the word Chicago...."stinky onion". I learned a few facts about the city too. I can't wait for the weather to warm up. We are already planning our next trip there. We will spend more time exploring downtown Chicago and what it has to offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home