Thursday, November 01, 2007

3 things I cant let go.

Girlie, the hippest and coolest blogging momma in the whole wide blogosphere wants to know the 3 things I can't let go. OK...I hope you're ready....

1) Old love letters. Yep I still have the old love letters given to me by my ex. Well, it's not that I'm still holding on or that I still have feelings for him...we're still friends ok, but, HECK NO!!! It's just a reminder of who I was, and who I've become...a better person of course. Heard of battle scars? Yeah, those letters are a reminder that life doesn't stop with a break-up.

2) Old Shirt. I have this really really really old raggidy Giordano shirt that I just can't get rid off. It's torn and stained and have seen better days but I love it! It's a very comfy shirt!

3) Anger. I don't know if this counts but it's worth a shot. I'm a person who doesn't get upset or mad real fast. I tend to bottle things up and I can take a lot of shit, and I mean a whole lot. It's just that when I reach a point where I say "I've enough already", then that's the end of it. I won't even look back. I guess it's not really the anger that I can't let go because eventually anger fades away and it's not really healthy to keep it all in. Have a better word or term for me? I'm pooped out from trick-or-treating so I really can't think straight. I'm ready to hit the sack.

Will be posting pictures soon!!! I'm tagging des, justice, and Cheh.

Enjoy!!

6 Comments:

At 5:14 AM , Blogger marie said...

hey patootie, salamat sa pagbati at sensya ka na naging busy si kapitana kaya now lan naka dalaw, hahahaha.

 
At 7:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

naku, patay. na-tag na naman ako! hahaha sige, bukas! hehehe

 
At 1:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I wrote this myself. Apir Rhada babe :)

except itinapon ng tatay ko mga labliters from my ex..ewan ko ba sa tatay ko, pinakielamanan gamit ko, hmfpt!

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

te marie: Kapitana!! Oks lang, i know you were busy. Very happy ako sa PANALO mo!!! Congrats again!!! Ikaw na ang pinakamagandang Kapitanang nakita ko!

des: hehehe para mag-update ka na lol.

thess: si tatay talaga! Di ba magkaminsan eh masarap sariwain ang mga pagkakautang? hahaha.

*Apir*

 
At 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ganyan ka pala. can forgive but won't forget, hehe.

ako din, i'm so ma-at-pa so it takes a lot to make me angry. pero when a certain point is reached, it's hard to win me over again.

 
At 7:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oisst neybor tenks por de tag:)

answer kita mamaya pag tulog ng mga bulanggit kow!!

hope you & pamilya are having a lovely sunday! ingat lagi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home