Sunday, October 07, 2007

Herrlich

It's well into October and we're still enjoying summer-like weather. People here say it's unusual to have temperatures in the 80's this time of year, but who am I to complain?? I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!!!! Even if it means running the a/c again so we can sleep comfortably at night.

Thanks to Columbus day, we are afforded a 3-day weekend. Lexi will still have to go to school and Stevie will go to his preschool. That means hubby and I will have the Monday to ourselves. Yahoo!

We've been invited to a fishing trip near the Canadian border, but I had to decline. Yeah, call me a wimp but I'm the first to admit I'm a real scaredy cat when it comes to water (and heights, and spiders, among other things). Sis-in-law and her husband recently purchased an 18-ft boat and they want to "test drive" it. I suggested checking out this particular marine insurance website for their boating insurance needs.

Happy Sunday everyone!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home