Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Memories

I wasn't much of a TV addict growing up, I'd much rather be outside engaging in fun-filled physical activities until the sun goes down. I wasn't a girly girl. I loved playing rough. I climbed trees and rooftops to fly a kite (that I made). I was a tomboy who got into several fistfights. Boys know not to mess with me nor my bro because they'd be talking to my fist. I was a tough nut to crack.

But I did have my favorite TV shows in my early teen years. And I had my favorite teen actors and actresses (mostly from That's Entertainment hehe). I remember skipping our graduation ceremony rehearsals so I could watch Pardina with my friend. I remember saving my allowance because I wanted to buy a Swatch watch after seeing Mikee Cojuangco in her equestrian riding apparel in a Swatch commercial. I remember hating Kris A. because I didn't like the way she talks (I kind of like her now and her kikay ways). I remember going gaga over tall dark and handsome Richard Gomez and the boy group Menudo (Ricky Martin, I still heart you).

Those were the days....fun....happy memories....

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

astig si cutie patootie ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home