Friday, October 12, 2007

Bonding

We were still stationed in Germany when the very first High School Musical was released in January of 2006. Although it was a phenomenal success in the U.S., we weren't really exposed to it until Christmas of '06. I was just looking online for more stocking stuffers when I chanced upon the HSM DVD. Alexis fell in love with it right away. She watched it over and over and over again. She even made me promise to get Disney channel on cable when we move to the States.

I didn't really care to watch it, as I was born and raised in the "Grease" era. Surprisingly though, I was one of those who anxiouly awaited High School Musical 2's August 17th debut on Disney Channel. I did enjoy the movie. I thought Sharpay's pink golf balls are hilarious! It was a good bonding time between me and Alexis. And that's what matter to me most.

I'm still a Grease fan, but HSM rocks too!

5 Comments:

At 11:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that movie too (HSM). I love watching Jeff dance to the music (We're all in this together) haha

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

des: sa totoo lang, hindi ko sukat-akalaing magugustuhan ko HSM. Nung August debut nung HSM2 eh pareho kaming nakaabang ni Alexis hehehe.

What time is it??? SUMMERTIME!

 
At 7:59 PM , Blogger Beng said...

anak kong si kathleen ay naloka din sa palabas na ito aside heroes.

rhads, ikaw grease ako naman night fever :) (pero high school na ako noon).

 
At 10:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

beng: fan ka din pala ni John Travolta ha? Nahahalata tuloy ang idad natin hehe.

 
At 10:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kumare, keanu knows the lyrics of bet on it, i don't dance and everyday from hsm...pati actions!

next generation, playschool musical!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home