Friday, October 12, 2007

Play time


Lookie lookie!! You wouldn't guess who's wrapped in that pink comforter. I guess you did. Yup, that's Alexis in there all wrapped up like a "human taco". They both thought it was funny, so did I....that's why I took the picture!

It's really nice when siblings get along (for the most part). They bicker and fight but they can play nice too. They love to watch the same TV shows, they both enjoy jigsaw puzzle, and they both love to eat! I can only pray that they grow up to be as loving and caring to each other as they are now. I'm pretty sure they will.

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

ganun yata mga kids, parang aso't pusa, pero maya maya bati na.

 
At 10:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally agree! if there's love, there's war---keeps life exciting ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home