Saturday, February 09, 2008

Direct Buy

If you live here in the US and watch a lot of TV (like we do), I'm pretty sure you're familiar with directbuy, the leading members-only showroom and home design center that offers merchandise at manufacturer-direct prices. I've seen the commercials and I admit I'm amazed at how much money people save on home remodelling. I'm definitely considering DirectBuy when it's time to remodel our home.

*DirectBuy charges membership dues to join, thereby enabling members to purchase merchandise at manufacturer prices without traditional retail mark-up.

2 Comments:

At 12:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

'nung bago kaming lipat, i received a letter from them. then they sent me a key. all i had to do was to go to one of their showrooms in austin area and try my key if it'll open a locked door. a chance of winning a $50,000 worth of home remodeling. cool.

pero i don't think our house needs remodeling right now. the reason why we bought this house was because it is brand-new AND perfect for our family.

maybe in about 5 years. maybe. if we have the moolah. 'yun ang mabigat! hehe

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

des: meron din offer dito sa amin nyan. they sent me the key pero hindi kami nagpunta...yung kawawang mama, tawag ng tawag para i-reset yung appointment...nakikipag-usap na lang sa answering machine hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home