Sunday, March 02, 2008

Cruise

This coming August, hubby's parents are celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary, while SIL's in-laws are celebrating their 46th. SIL is coordinating a Bahamas cruise for the entire clan to celebrate both anniversaries. But since I'm not a big fan of water and ship, and the plane ride to Florida, I begged off. Hubby and Alexis are still going, though. Little Stevie & I are staying behind. I can tell Lexi is really excited because she's looking at all the things she can do while in the Bahamas. She expressed interest in the Dolphin swim, more so when she found out she'll be swimming with bottle-nosed dolphins (she did a paper on them when she was in 4th grade).

August is still a long ways away, and I could very well change my mind. We have until June to decide and pay for our tickets. I'm trying to psych myself so i can get over my fear. I'd love to go, but my fear is so intense I'm afraid I'll bring everybody down. I just can't imagine myself being couped up in a ship with nowhere to go but the big blue Caribbean sea. I wonder how long it'll take me to get there driving one of those travel trailers?? Nah, not a good idea.

What about you, have you been on a cruise? Was it good or bad? Do you think I can handle it??

7 Comments:

At 7:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm scared of going on a cruise myself, pero sabi ko kay Jack, one of these days...when we're a lot more stable with everything, we're gonna go. just for experience. who knows, i might end up loving it.

i'd say, go for it!

 
At 6:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

pinag-iisipan ko nga, misis. iniisip ko kasi, baka kapag nandun na ako eh tsaka pa ako atakihin ng nerbyos...aysus. on the other hand naman, kapag hindi ako sumama, tiyak na panghihinayangan ko din yung opportunity. hey buhey.

 
At 2:16 AM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

parehas kayo ni Nelson, kaya di kami matuloy tuloy, well di naman Bahamas Cruise, yung dito lang sa Asia.

It would be fun Rhads, makakalimutan mo takot mo kasi ang dami daw activities na pedeng gawin. chaka you're with the whole family naman eh...try mo!

 
At 6:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Girlie: ewan ko ba naman kasi...naiisip ko pa lang, bumibilis na ang pintig ng puso ko. mahirap dayain ang utak kasi, kahit magkunwari akong nasa lupa lang kami, alam ng utak kong nasa gitna ng karagatan kami. hanubayannnnn praning akish. Kumbakit kasi nanood ako ng titanic hehe.

pero at least ha, hindi ako nag-iisa, pareho pala kaming syokot ni N.

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger Francesca said...

Cant relate eh.
I tried with Michel, only superferry, suite accom, manila-cebu.Okey na rin, minus the crews ala LOVE BOAT ba.

 
At 9:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

francesca: i've been on a boat before too, pero sandali lang...wala pa yatang isang oras...at talagang halos eh gusto ko na itali sa bewang ko yung salbabida hehehe.

 
At 1:59 PM , Anonymous Bahamas Cruise said...

I saw many good words about Caribbean Cruises, but still never did it. I was last year in Bahamas Cruise thorough easy click travel with my family and it was fantastic. It is very nice vacation, we had a lot of fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home