Thursday, April 17, 2008

Before and After...funny

BEFORE MARRIAGE

John: Ah, At last, I can hardly wait!
Jane: Do you want to leave me?
John: NO! Don't even think about it.
Jane: Do you love me?
John: Of course! Always have and always will!
Jane: Have you ever cheated on me?
John: NO! Why are you even asking?
Jane: Will you kiss me?
John: Every chance I get!
Jane: Will you hit me?
John: Hell no! Are you crazy?
Jane: Can I trust you?
John: YES.
JAne: Darling.

AFTER MARRIAGE

(Read from the bottom back to the TOP)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha!

ay, anak ng tokwa!

 
At 9:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

naloka ako hahaha

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger Analyse said...

lol natuwa naman ako dito, pabasa ko nga to kay frenchguy hahaha..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home