Monday, October 06, 2008

tid bits

* For the first time since I signed up for a celfone service here in the U.S., I've used up the 300 minutes allocated to me each month. My minutes renew tomorrow and I'm at zero balance today. I'm glad that finally, I got what I paid for.

* Lots of things are going on at work right now. I've learned a lot (still learning) since becoming a fulltime employee. I'm currently taking care of the vault and the ATM machines (aside from my regular duties)...and to be honest, I never thought I'd ever say something like this.."I'm sick and tired of money!!!".

* I hate FALL! Sure, the changing colors look nice and the mild temperatures make it so much easier to sleep at night. But I'm dreading what's coming ahead. Winter Crap!! grrrrrrr

* Ever thought about having home theater lighting installed in your home? I have. But I'm watching my budget like a hawk nowadays, and the last thing I need is another unnecessary expense.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kumare,

#1) 300 mins. naubos mo ng di ako tinatawagan? aba-aba :-)
#2) sick ka na of money? ako di pa nagkakasakit
#3) halika, painit ka muna sa singapura
#4) tip: watch it with an eagle, too.

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

mare...kapag itinawag ko sa yo ang 300 minutes eh tiyak kulang na kulang sa haba ng tsikahan natin hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home