Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's about time

I've procrascinated enough. I finally signed up for the 401K (retirement plan) offered by my current employer. The corporation I work for is one of the few companies that still offer the 401K match, dollar for dollar. That's free money I wasn't taking advantage of. I also signed up for the employee stock purchase plan. That allows me, through salary deduction, to purchase company stocks. I should have done this sooner, but it's better late than never.

Speaking of work, everything is Peachy! I am very fortunate to be in a professional yet fun environment. I love the people I work with, they're just awesome! Work doesn't feel like work at all. At home na at home ang lola!

4 Comments:

At 8:32 AM , Blogger Francesca said...

KOREK!

basta may naipon may nadudukot.
kung ipon lang sa toilet (hehe, puro lamon ba binibili) wala pera in case of calamity.

Pwede ko na ba utangin ang ipon mo dyan, hehehe

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

madam francesca: hehe hindi pa dahil kakapuringgit pa lang hehe. bayaan mo kapag yumabong eh hindi na kailangan utangin, bigay na lang ;-)

 
At 9:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i should do mine too....soon! hehe medyo procrastinator din ako when it comes to that one eh. pero si jack, he has some.

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Des: better late than never. sayang din kasi yung pera. lumalakad ang panahon. kaya hala, sign up ka na rin!

steve is signed up for TSP as well, we are contibuting the max. BTW, did you know na para sa mga bagong sundalo ngayon, ang TSP ay dollar for dollar match na rin?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home