Tuesday, July 06, 2010

great buy

Hubs and I went to Menard's this weekend to buy some folding chairs they have on sale. At $8.88 a piece, the deal was too good to pass up. We bought about half a dozen. It was my first time inside the store and I must say I was pretty impressed. I browsed the outdoor furniture area which they had beautifully set up. I also visited the kitchen area and almost bought Kohler kitchen faucets. Good thing I was able to turn around and walk away. Our current faucets are still functional though less fashionable. I don't need another expense.

3 Comments:

At 8:05 AM , Blogger marie said...

Hi Rhads! Bloghopping naman ang drama ko. Take care.

 
At 4:30 AM , Blogger justice said...

that's what i miss sa US and Germany na din. stores like that na nakaka-impress at hindi nakaka-ines

 
At 9:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. I am assured. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home