Saturday, December 18, 2010

Shopping

It's barely a week before Christmas and I'm not even halfway done with my Christmas shopping. I was at the store today hoping to get some shopping done but the place was packed that I decided to leave without getting anything. I've never seen Christmas season this commercialized before. I'm quite sure retailers are cashing in on this big time. I wonder what kind of profit margin these retailers enjoy at this time of year. I'm just glad there are still some organizations like http://www.consumerpricewatch.org that protect our rights as consumers. Retailers would have eaten us alive otherwise.

1 Comments:

At 1:53 AM , Anonymous Extenze Review said...

I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home