Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bargain Shopper

Are you a bargain shopper? Who isn't? I know I am. I refuse to pay full price on something I know will be marked down in time. Sure, it doesn't always work out. When you wait for an item to go on sale, chances are, somebody else will beat you to it specially when it's considered a "hot" item. If you really really want to have it, you can pay full price and wait for it to go on sale. If it's within the one month window, you can have the original purchase price adjusted to the sale price and get a refund.

And since Christmas is just around the corner, bargain hunters like me are on the prowl. You would not believe the stuff I see at bargain price. I found a treasure trove just recently..... click here if you want to take a peek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home