Thursday, December 13, 2007

Why I hate Google

When I started Piling Piling Pelikula, I had a pr of 4. Well and good. Though I have a blogspot account, I still qualified for a lot of opportunities. I remember girlie saying "strike the iron while it's hot", and so I struck. I was making the maximum posts allowed per day. Good thing I did.

Now my PR is ZERO. Null. Bokya. Itlog ng kubang unat. That means I hardly see opps available for me. No opps means no money, catch my drift? I don't understand this whole PR thing. I don't know why google pr dictates what opps I can and can't take. Sure, my blog is not popular. What's worse is eversince doing SPs, my blogging style became blah. I miss the days when I blog about goofy stuff. I miss my silly tagalog posts. I like being funny. I like making fun of me. Now I'm a bore. I'm the first to admit that. But hey, I have about 3 faithful readers, I swear! Don't they count for anything? hah!

Maybe my other problem is, I'm not a very friendly blogger. I lurk and read a lot of blogs but I hardly leave a comment. I'm just not good at networking. I guess I'm content with the small circle of blogger friends that I have. My bad.

Oh well, that's life. Hopefully it kicks up a notch after Christmas.

4 Comments:

At 12:06 PM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

Dapat may code ka dyan sa tatlong papa na yan, baka maging negative 0 na pr mo sa google, kasi gigil na gigil sila dyan sa tatlong papa na yan. Di bale kaka launch lang kasi ng real rank dyan sa tatlong papa na yan, hopefully maayos ang lahat. Uy count mo ako sa faithful readers, di nga lang regular, haha, pano kaya naging faithful yan. Ah alam ko na, faithful in the sense, whether may SPs or wala, reader mo pa din ako.

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

girlie: hahaha OO nga...buti na lang sinabi mo..kaya ayan, coded na siya...hehehe

thanks!!

 
At 9:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, the recent page rank updates have nothing to do with networking. all blogs that sell links were penalized by google, pati mga pro-blogs nga din.

 
At 10:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

ruthie: yun nga ang ipinagtataka ko eh, 4 ang pr ko dati kahit walang traffic...wala naman talaga nabago, kung gano kakonti ang readers ko noon, ganun pa rin naman ngayon...pero yun nga, according to smorty eh tinira talaga ang piling piling pelikula at ibinaba ang ranking across the board. Advice pa nga nila na alisin daw ang mga sp labels, pero wala naman ako time na balikan pa yun....may pag-asa pa kaya tumaas ang pr?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home