Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dreams...

I enjoy my job. It offers me the mental stimulation and a social life. There's not a lot of pressure and the hours are great. But it is not something I see myself doing the rest of my life. I don't want to be working for somebody forever. I'd like to be my own boss someday.....

My dream is to put up my own business. Just a small one, to start off. I am thinking about something in the line of service. Maybe a little wellness spa/massage place. I've been to wellness spas many times before, and boy do they charge an awful lot of money. Or maybe a flower/gift shop. I can get wholesale flowers, which I can turn into pretty bouquets in a matter of minutes. I acquired extensive experience with flower arrangements working for a flower shop when I was a struggling student in Germany. Or maybe a car repair shop. My little brother is a technician with Mitsubishi. I can certainly use him.

There are possibilities out there. Who knows....Who knows.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home