Monday, December 17, 2007

Kinky? Skanky!

We finally got our cable box working in our bedroom. Now I can watch TV before I go to sleep. It took about 5 visits from the cable guy and it was really getting frustrating.

Anyway, while browsing the VOD (Video on Demand) function of the cable box, guess what I discovered....an adult movie titled Kinky Filipinas. My first reaction was WTF??? What the hell is "kinky filipinas" doing in an american cable company? So perverts can jack off at my fellow Filipinas' expense? I was stunned! Maybe a little embarrassed.

I'm not trying to sound uptight, nor judgemental. It's just that I'm sick and tired of the exploitation of young Filipinas in the western world. This is something I'm not proud of.

5 Comments:

At 8:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

May nakita rin akong ganyan, pero that was maybe 7 years ago. I had the same reaction. Yep, it's been going on. I guess hindi nakaligtas ang mga pinay from being exploited in the world of adult movies.

 
At 6:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hanu ba yan! nakakahiya! kunsabagay ako ala ng hiya kumapal na lang mukha sa daming kahihiyan ng iba nating kababayan,lol

 
At 12:58 AM , Blogger Scener said...

ang di mo lang alam, kaya pabalik- balik yung cable guy, may in-install na secret camera sa room mo at yun yung pinapalabas, ngyahaha! :P

 
At 5:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

des: medyo dyahe...nakakapanliit ng konti...

cheh: dami pa naman manyakis na makitid ang isip. baka akala lahat ng pinay eh ganun.

ruth: bwahahahaha. hindi ko naisip yun ah!!! siguro nga! kailangan ng detektib work dito ngayon...hahanapin ko ang secret cam.

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

lol at Ruth

o nga Rhads baka nga.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home